Friday, June 17, 2005

Into the Labyrinth



I was in elementary school in the early 1980s when Nickelodeon, "The First Channel for Kids," made its debut on cable television. Needless to say, I was a ready and willing target audience.
In those early years, Nick aired many foreign television shows. One program I remember well was The Third Eye . This show featured different science fiction/fantasy series from the UK and New Zealand. Over the years I've tried to track down copies of these shows, but without much luck....

Until now! A friend of mine came across copies of one Third Eye series, Into the Labyrinth and let me borrow it. It took a week, but I finished watching all seven episodes last night. What a blast, watching something like that after some 20+ years!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top