Sunday, May 08, 2005

Three's Company

My little brother is flying in today from the Great White North. He'll be here a week, and I'm so excited because he's bringing me presents. This is one of the benefits of being an older sibling...HINT #1 to kids reading this post, don't taunt your younger brothers and sisters, train them to give you gifts. It's far more rewarding in the long run. HINT #2, encourage your underlings to be successful, (I encouraged my brother to start taking flying lessons when he was 12 years old and lobbied my parents for support.) The more successful your younger siblings are in life, the better the presents you'll receive.

So what's he bringing? See for yourself....

It's only one of my favorite beverages, normally I drink 5 or 7 star (aged 5 or 7 years.) But according to this site...the stuff my brother found is aged 15 years and is a rare find...yummy.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top