Saturday, January 29, 2005

Jim's Redux

So Mrs. Theologian and I walk into Jim's tonight, our table is free so we seat ourselves. Lauren brings me my coffee and silverware...we order and eat....

So I finish dinner and get my coffee refilled, the wife and I are discussing what to do with ourselves given it's Friday and no work tomorrow. Then Mrs. Theologian looks over my shoulder and says excitedly, "Ah! Anta no sensei da!" I turn around, and sure enough, there's Prof. 101 and his wife! Second time in a week! We got a chuckle and agreed next trip we'd call the other in advance so we can meet together and share a table.

Then Mrs. Theologian and I went home to play Trivial Pursuit: DVD Pop Culture Edition and I kicked her butt soundly. The End.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top