Saturday, January 08, 2005

Happy the Man


Yesterday I received my second to last Christmas present...the four disc set of B-Sides and rarities by The Cure called Join the Dots. It's been on my wish list all year, now I finally have it. Granted I already have about 75% of the tracks since I bought their singles for years and compilation records they may have contributed to. But even if I had all the music, it's still worth getting for the 40 page booklet it comes with.
Now there's only one more present outstanding...my evil little brother was late getting his stuff in the mail, but he says I should receive it by Monday. My guess is he bought me a spider monkey (the only thing left on my wish list I haven't received yet.)


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top