Friday, November 12, 2004

Rowdy's Childhood Memories


I remember watching That's Incredible! when I was in kindergarten. The only problem was I never found that much terribly incredible. For example, I remember a story on one show where a girl received money on her birthday from a relative. On one of the bills was written "Happy Birthday, Karen! Love, Uncle Joe." (Or something similar.) Anyway, years later she withdrew the money from her account and one of the bills she received had the birthday message written on it. I remember thinking as a 5 year old, "What's so incredible about that? She put the money in the bank, and she took it out. Big deal."

I also remember watching The People's Court a couple of years later. I never understood why the people would argue...at age 7 I had the solution that would make the show obsolete...rather than argue, if you're wrong just apologize.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top