Sunday, October 17, 2004

Back Again, Not Really

Look I'm blogging! It's difficult to keep up with this with my new job, I don't have internet access when I'm in Zapata. But that's alright, because what Zapata lacks in IT, it compensates with Cheese Chicken Fried Steak.
I'm a lifelong lover of Chicken Fried Steak and never thought it could be improved upon. I was wrong. Throw a melted slab of cheese on top and it's better. Maybe this week I'll have them add bacon too. Mmmm...eating like this I'll be dead by the time I'm 30.
Anyway, my new calling has me out of the Cloister much of the week. It's good work...it requires wearing blue jeans, driving a 4-wheel drive Ford F-250, and of course grit in your teeth. I'm about a month into this work and I'm totally digging it.
See ya'll next week.....


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top