Sunday, September 19, 2004

In These Times


Garrison "Che" Keillor

I read quite a few magazines, but I only subscribe to two: Motorcycle Cruiser and In These Times. My father, Old Methodist Theologian, has from time to time heckled my choice in the latter. He's a Democrat, but still calls In These Times a fringe publication. It's a little "too out there" for his taste. Why? Probably because it harshly critiques Democrats as well as Republicans. It's not always a team player. So imagine my surprise this week when I received an email from my Dad that read, "You gotta read this." Attached was an In These Times article written by Garrison Keillor. Oh happy, happy day! Now if I can just get him to add The Internationale to the United Methodist hymnal.


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top