Sunday, August 08, 2004

Lagniappe


Li Grand Zombi, March 2003
New Orleans, Louisiana


Lagniappe:
Chiefly Southern Louisiana & Mississippi 1. A small gift presented by a storeowner to a customer with the customer's purchase. 2. An extra or unexpected gift or benefit.
(Credit: Bartleby.com)


I completed my defensive driving class yesterday. Last month I got ticketed for speeding in Lampasas, Texas. I slowed down from 70 to 55 to 45, but never saw the sign slowing to 35. I’m not alone either; it’s a real speed trap.

Anyway, I figured the best way to get back at a small Texas town was to curse its high school football team. So as I was browsing for a good Voodoo spell online, I found a site that not only had the revenge spell I was looking for but also a great recipe for Sweet Potato Praline Casserole. Now that’s lagniappe!


<< Home
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Back to Top